Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Song, Thought, and Prayer for the Day

Song for the day—“Love divine all Loves Excelling” by Charles Wesley
Thought for the day
If we really love God, we will act.  Real love is love in action.   If I see that you are hurt one of my grandchildren, I will take action because I really love them.  
Prayer for the Day
Dear Lord, I do not want my music ministry to be sound brass and clanging symbols.  I do not want my musicing unto You to be hollow like the Greek sounding vases.  I know that it will not sound right to You unless my inner life is pure and holy.  Please fill me today with your presence so that U may offer unto You an offering in righteousness.  This I am asking in Your all sufficient and wonderful name.  Amen.

 

1 comment:

  1. For more on Charles Wesley, please visit the website for the book series, The Asbury Triptych Series, a trilogy based on the life of a young Francis Asbury. The opening book in the series, Black Country, details the Wesleyan movement in England and Ireland and its influence on Asbury. The website is www.francisasburytriptych.com. Again, thank you for the post.

    ReplyDelete