Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Song, Quote and Prayer for the Day

Song for the Day He Has Made Me Glad by Leona Von Brethorst

Quote for the Day
Isaiah 61:10,  “I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels.”
Prayer for the Day
Lord I can “sing for joy of heart” because You have “clothed me with the garments of salvation”.  Thank You for covering me with “the robe of righteousness”  “so that I may offer unto the LORD an offering in righteousness”.  I am so blessed to be a partaker of the Divine nature.  Although I am totally unworthy of Your grace which has been shed abroad in my heart, I am and will ever be thankful, and my soul shall be joyful.  Please accept my offering of praise.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment