Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Song, Thought, and Prayer for the Day


Song for the Day When in Our Music God Is Glorified by Fred Pratt Green
Thought for the Day
1Peter 5:8, “Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour.”  A Christian musician can be vigilant and at the same time “sing for joy of heart” because as 1John 4:4  teaches,”Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.”
Prayer for the Day
My heavenly Father, I am singing for joy of heart because You are greater than Satan.  Thank You for caring enough for me to suffer and die for my sin on a cruel cross.  Thank you for sending the Holy Spirit to be my comforter.  Thank You for sitting at the right hand of the Father making intercession for me.  I love You Lord.  Help me to Glorify Your name with my musicing.  This I am praying in Your great name.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment