Thursday, July 16, 2015

Prayer, Song, and Thought for the Day

Prayer for the Day
      I want to thank you LORD that many of my troubles do not come to “stay” but rather they merely “come to pass”.  LORD, forgive me for not trusting you.  You are big enough and wise enough to take care of my situation right now.  LORD please help me to trust you more.  You are able to keep the enemy of my soul from overcoming me.  Help me to be faithful exactly where you have placed me to minister musically to others.  This is my earnest prayer.  Amen.
Song for the Day God Will Take Care of You  by Civilla D. Martin
Thought for the Day
If you are a Christian musician who is always developing a conspiracy theory, you will find that your physical and spiritual energy will be drained most of the time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment