Friday, November 1, 2013

Thank You for a Great October


 
       Thank you for a great month of October
Again, the month included a mixture of Music Philosophy posts and posts of a devotional nature.  Although these posts were often concerned with the spiritual life of the Christian musician, I have, for the first time addressed rock music with fourteen posts on my philosophy of rock music. These discussions were only an introduction and in no way cover the whole of the religious rock music.  It is my prayer that the various discussions have stimulated your thinking.
       I want to give thanks to God who has made it possible for me to share my thoughts on music in many countries around the world.  We just finished our ninth month of posting every day.   It has been the aid of the Holy Spirit that has kept me going during these busy times this summer.  Now it is fall season in Ohio, and it is often too beautiful to stay inside and write.  So, please pray for me that I will receive the dunamis of the Spirit to write effectively.  
       Since we began on January 2 we have received a total of over, 17,000 page views with a little over 1,783 page views in September.  The page views have come from 62 different countries.  These views have come from Algeria,Argentina, Australia, Bahrain, Belarus, Belgium, Bolivia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Canada, Cayman Islands, China ,Congo [DRC], Croatia, Denmark, Ethiopia, Fiji, France, Finland, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Honduras, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Japan  Kazakhstan, Kenya, Latvia, Madagascar, Malaysia, Mexico, Mongolia, Nepal, Netherlands, Nigeria, Oman, Philippines, Poland, Puerto Rico, Romania, Russia, Serbia, South Africa, South Korea,  Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Trinidad &Tobago, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Uruguay, and U.S.A .   New countries added in the month of October were Algeria, Bahrain, Congo [DRC], Finland, Kazakhstan, Trinidad, and Tobago. 
        The top ten countries with page views were, from most to least, USA, Russia, Ukraine, Indonesia, United Kingdom, Philippines, Fiji,China,Germany, and France. Please continue to pray with me that God will allow this Music Philosophy Blog to continue go places where I will never have the opportunity to minister musically.  
       Again I want to thank all you busy pastors, ministering musicians, music educators and other interested Christians who have taken the time in the month of September to view my music philosophy blog.  Please continue to pray that God will guide each post and allow it to reach those who need encouragement to keep ministering for our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
       The main reason that I started this Music Philosophy blog is that although there is much music philosophy information on the net, not very much of it is from a biblical perspective.  Please share the blog address with your friends.   If you have an area of music or fine arts philosophy that troubles you, please feel free to let me know and I will include it in our discussions.  My email address is Garenlwolf@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment