Sunday, November 10, 2013

Prayer, Song, and Thought for the day

Prayer for the day-To the Chief Musician  
Lord I confess that sometimes I feel like quitting, but I know that I can’t quit because You have called me to minister musically for You.  Holy Spirit I am asking that You will fill me afresh with Your anointing.  Help me to music with a burden for lost souls, weary Christians, babes in Christ, skeptics and seekers who come under the sound of my ministry.  Help me to never give up or lose hope on the inside.  These petitions I bring to You who are exceedingly able to give more than I could ever ask or think.  I love you Lord.  Amen.  
Song for the day “I Will Serve Thee” by Howard Walter  
Thought for the day
It seems that God gives ‘burden for song” to those whom He can trust to serve Him with their musicing.

      

No comments:

Post a Comment