Tuesday, November 12, 2013

God Really Does Care?

God Really Does Care!  
Hebrews 4:15 states,  “For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted as we are, yet without sin.”  
       The Greek word asthenia (769) translated infirmities in the AV means feebleness, moral frailty or weakness.  Have you ever felt like you had so displeased God because of your spiritual failure that you could not touch Him?  Have you ever come to Him at the end of a frustrating busy week so ashamed that you had almost left Christ pout of your difficult week? 
        I have!  I have come to him after I had “failed the test” begging Him for forgiveness.  I know in retrospect that I have not always understood just how much Jesus had been touched with the feeling of my infirmity and spiritual weakness.  I was unaware that even though I had failed to ask Him for help, He had been helping me through the time of frustration and trouble.  
       Musicians are most often very busy people.  They are many times engulfed in “doing” rather than “being”.  They are often so busy trying to learn that they fail to learn from our very wise and loving heavenly Father.  Christian musicians need to be reminded often that our “high priest” Jesus Christ the righteous one is very approachable.  However, it is necessary to approach Him, if ye want His help. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment