Sunday, November 3, 2013

Prayer, Song and Thought for the Day

Prayer for the day-God Hears Us 
LORD, I may not hear from You every day, but You will hear from me every day.  I want to thank You in advance for hearing my sincere petition.  I am looking “up” to You because You are willing and able to answer my prayer.  LORD I pray that Your will be done in this matter.  Help me to desire Your will instead of mine.  Thank you LORD for past prayers you have heard and answered.  Thank You that You are concerned about my problems and perplexities.  These things I pray in Your wonderful name.  Amen. 
Song for the day-“Sweet Hour of Prayer” by W. Walford
Thought for the Day 
When we bought our home we received the Deed, the promise of title guarantee, and the key before we actually took possession of the property.  We had to trust the realtor that the key would unlock the door before it actually unlocked the door.  However, we owned the property just as much before we actually used the key to open the door and we entered the house to possess it.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment