Monday, September 23, 2013

The Stuttering Minister's Testimony


The stuttering Minister’s  Testimony
      ( He recounts  his obedience to testify in a revival service when he was ashamed to do so because of his stuttering.) “There was a special song and before the preacher arose to preach, he said, ‘is there one more who wants to testify?’   It seemed that the lord said to me, ‘August , I will help you.’  Then it seemed that the Lord put His arms around me and raised me to my feet.  I stood there and looked down.  Then I looked up, and immediately the fire fell from heaven.  I didn’t speak a word.  Some of the people were shouting and others were weeping, and I found out that it was the Devil who told me not to testify.”   I Speak for Myself by August Luelf, P.6, (no publisher, no date)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment