Thursday, September 12, 2013

Prayer for the day-God never-Part 2


 

                                  Prayer for the day-God never Gets Tired Part 2
Thank you Lord that you not only created worlds, but you also created me.  Thank you for caring enough about me to provide the means of grace that makes it possible for me to run this spiritual race.  Thank you for your Word that is steadfast and sure.  Lord, I feel right now that I am spiritually faint and that I need strength that only can come from You.  I am asking you to please give me the strength necessary for me to music unto You without falling on my face.  I know that I can trust you just now because you are never faint or weary.  Thank You!  Thank You!  Thank You! These things I pray in your strong Name because I trust You!  Amen.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment