Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Prayer for the day-Habakkuk's Burden


Prayer for the day-Habakkuk’s Burden


Thank you lord for putting your thumb in my back to deliver the burden of your message to the people I minister to musically.  Help me to pass my passion for your message on to those who hear me music unto you.  Help me to music unto you with believability.  Help me to have the abandonment of self in order to express the urgency of the message of Christ crucified, resurrected and sitting at the right hand of the Father making intercession for the people I minister to musically.  Please set my soul on fire spiritually.  Help my passion to burn with a consistent glow in order that your people will desire to draw closer to you.  Help me to compassionately entreat sinners to come to Christ.  This I ask in your blessed name.  Amen.



      

No comments:

Post a Comment