Thursday, May 30, 2013

Prayer for the day--Chief Musician


Prayer for the day-Chief Musician

      I thank you Lord for being my deliverer.  Thank you for making it possible for me to be your musical servant.  Thank you that I am your musical servant.  Thank you that I have been conjointly raised up with Christ to be your love servant for as long as I live.  Help me to be permanent and stay where you place me in your service.  Help me to keep glittering from afar with your presence.  May my life be a giant boasting of your wonderful love and power to save men and women from sin.  Help me to humbly but forcefully shout the high praises of The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit as long as you give me breath.  These things I pray in your strong and wonderful name.  Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment