Monday, September 12, 2016

Song, Quote and Prayer for the Day


Song for the Day—I’d Rather Have Jesus by Rhea F. Miller

Quote for the Day

 1Timothy 6:5-6 “Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself.  But godliness with contentment is great gain.”

Prayer for the Day

My precious Lord I want to thank You for caring for me.  You have made me rich in righteousness.  Somehow in Your love and mercy you have provided me with a robe of righteousness.  You have given me love and the wisdom to seek Your face.  Thank you for teaching me to fear sin and unrighteousness.  As your word says, “The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.” (Proverbs 1:7)  Lord I love You and want Your approval upon my life.  I count Your wisdom to be great gain.  Thank You for loving me so much.  This I pray in Your wise and wonderful name.  Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment