Thursday, September 15, 2016

Scripture, Song, and Prayer for the Day


Scripture for the Day

John 4:35, “Say not ye, There are yet four months, and then cometh harvest? behold, I say unto you, Lift up your eyes, and look on the fields; for they are white already to harvest.” 

Song for the Day “When in Our Music God is Glorified” by Fred Pratt Green 

Prayer for the Day

Dear precious Lord of the Harvest, I want to thank You that You have made it possible for me to be a part of Your great spiritual harvest.  Thank you that in Your great and thorough wisdom You chose to include the ministry of music in that eternal harvest. Please help me to encourage those Christian musicians who are ministering out there where the rubber hits the pavement to complete the harvest as they remain faithful in well doing.  This I am asking You today.  Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment