Friday, September 23, 2016

Overcoming Musicians are Filled with Praises


Overcoming Musicians are Filled with Praises

Revelation 19:1, “And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God:”  I want to go to heaven and be a part of that great number of those who love God  and say, “Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God”  I know that the enemy of my soul is trying and will continue to try to snare me into sin.  He know where I am weak and where I can be tempted to sin against God. 

            As a Christian musician I must constantly be aware that I am no match for Satan.  Only our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ has power enough to overcome Satan.  However, I know that I must put my will in the safe care of the one who has declared  in Romans 8:26,  “Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered”  So when I do not know what kind of temptation will soon be facing me, I can rest assured that Christ is my advocate and as Romans 8:27 teaches Jesus cares for my wellbeing, “And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God”.

Song for the Day A Glorious Church by Ralph E. Hudson

Thought for the Day  If God is going to make us overcomers, we must let Him help us.  God will not make us overcomers against our will.

Doxology for the Day  Jude 1:24 “Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy, To the only wise God our Savior, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.”


No comments:

Post a Comment