Thursday, May 28, 2015

Thought, Song, and Prayer for the Day

Thought for the Day
God does not desire for you to bring him a dead lifeless musical offering, but rather, He desires only living breathing sacrifices “which is your reasonable service.”
Song for the Day Savior Like a Shepherd Lead Us attributed to Dorothy A Thrupp
Prayer for the Day
My precious Father I love to fish for men but I am not very good at it.  If I ever get any better at fishing for men I must take the opportunity to Have brunch with You Jesus so that I can learn where you want me to fish.  Lord, I confess that I come empty to your brunch most of the time.  Please help me to come more prepared to come into Your presence. I confess that I am so needy.  please give me spiritual sustenance so that I will be able to fish for men. This I am earnestly asking in Your sufficient name.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment