Monday, May 25, 2015

Thought, Song, and Prayer for the Day

Thought for the Day
This week remember that Jesus is saying as He did in John 14:15, “If ye love me, keep my commandments.”  Some musicians try to bring a musical offering of praise and adoration to Christ’s brunch without keeping His commandments.
Song for the Day  I Gave My Life for Thee by Francis Havergal
Prayer for the Day
Dear precious Lord I am asking you to forgive me for whining about how hard I have worked for You.  If I even have to work 24-7 that will be a “present far too small”.  When I think for just a moment what you have done for me and what you do for me every day, I am ashamed of my attitude. Please help me to fight burnout like a tiger.  Also Lord, I confess that many times I try to music to You and for You in my own strength.  Please help me to come to your brunch and be fed and renew my vows to You.  This I humbly ask You.  Amen. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment