Saturday, May 23, 2015

Thought, Song, and Prayer for the Day

Thought for the Day
Many Christian musicians say that they desire to have bunch with Jesus, but they do not understand that Jesus gets down to business with those who dine with him.  If you have brunch with Jesus, you will be fed by Him, but you will also come face to face with the call to Christian service.  Do you still want to brunch with Him?
Song for the Day Come and Dine by Charles B. Widmeyer
Prayer for the Day
I want to thank You Lord that you desire to have fellowship with people like me.  Thank you for having your great table spread with spiritual food for my soul.  Please help me to have the good sense to come to your table and to partake of the spiritual bread and fish that you have prepared for me.  If I know my heart, I really desire to partake of Your table.  Please feed my soul as I give you an offering of praise.  This I am asking in your in your wonderful and sufficient name.  Amen

 

No comments:

Post a Comment