Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Thought, Song, and Prayer for the Day

Thought for the Day
If a musician is going to really take care of the needs of Christ’s lambs and sheep, that musician must first present his or her body to Christ as a living sacrifice.
Song for the Day Gentle Shepherd by Gloria & William Gaither
Prayer for the Day
I am asking You who are the “Lord of the sheep” to prepare my heart and mind to music unto you as I feed Your lambs and sheep.  After musicing for most of my life, I must ask like Solomon of old, “Give me now wisdom and knowledge, that I may go out and come in before this people…”  I need your wisdom every time I step before an audience because I represent You Lord.  I do not understand why You have chosen musicians like me to music for you but I know that in your wisdom You have chosen me to be one of your musical shepherds.  I Thank You Lord for giving me the awesome opportunity to feed your sheep and Lambs.  Amen.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment