Thursday, May 21, 2015

Thought, Song, and Prayer for the Day

Thought for the Day
No Christian musician wishes to be misunderstood when it comes to his or her musicing.  Never-the-less it is most likely going to happen sooner or later.  When misunderstanding comes the Christian musician must be sure that his or her music philosophy is congruent with good common sense and what the bible teaches about music and musicing.
Song for the Day I gave My Life for Thee by Frances Havergal
Prayer for the Day
My precious Lord and Savior I want You to know that I trust You to guide me through the struggles of this life.  Even though I trust you, I need Your help to remain calm when I am misunderstood by others.  The three Hebrew Children are remembered because they remained calm in the fiery furnace.  Lord, I must confess to You that I probably would not have remained calm in that situation.  I need you every hour of every day because although I trust that You are able to protect me, sometimes I’m not sure that you will.  Lord, I love You and want to show your love You by living out my trust for You.  Lord I am asking You to help me not to fall down and capitulate in the time of trouble. This honest prayer I am praying this dy.  Amen.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment