Sunday, May 24, 2015

Thought, Song, and Prayer for the Day

Thought for the Day
If a Christian musician comes to brunch with Jesus spiritually empty and dry, then he or she will not be able to bring an offering of sincere praise to this spiritual feast. 
Song for the Day Jesus Is the entire World to Me by Will L. Thompson
Prayer for the Day
 Precious Lord I am sobered when I  remember the many times that I have almost let Satan convince me that I am so “wrung out like a rag” that there is no more any way that I will have anything to give to Your lambs and sheep.  At those times I am aware that my net has been on the wrong side of my little boat.  Lord I am asking you once again to help me to fish on the right side.  Lord help me this day to hear Your voice and obey Your voice so that I may have something to bring to your brunch.  Help me to trust You to help me to experience a fresh filling in my empty net.  These petitions I am presenting to Your powerful name.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment