Sunday, March 29, 2015

Prayer, Song, and Thought for the Day

Prayer for the Day 
Heavenly Father, I approach Your throne today through our mediator Jesus Christ who is my Savior, Sanctifier, and elder brother.  Thank you for giving Your Son to suffer and die on a cruel cross to pay the price for my awful sins.  Thank You Jesus for declaring my name in the midst of the congregation and for musicing with me to my heavenly Father.  I love You Lord and wish to serve you throughout this life and eternal life to come.  These things I am praying in The name of the Father.  Amen. 
Song for the Day “I’ll Tell the World that I’m A Christian” by B.C. Fox 
Thought for the Day 
My two older brothers David Wolf and Nathan Wolf were always willing to defend me when I needed help.  I think Jesus is like my two older brothers in that He is always willing to help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment