Monday, March 16, 2015

Prayer, Song, and Thought for the Day



Prayer for the Day
Lord as I walk with you I know that there will be times of trouble that come to me.  Lord please help me to have Your peace when I go through these tribulations.  Help me to understand that You will use these troubles to draw me closer to you.  Lord help me to stay close to You no matter what I have to go through in this life.  Help me to realize that You will make all these things work together for my “good” and that You will never do anything to destroy my hope in You.  These things I pray in Your loving and wonderful name.  Amen. 
Song for the Day “I Must Tell Jesus” by Elisha Hoffman
Thought for the Day  
Don’t expect to be overjoyed when you are going through “tribulation”.  During these times you will have to love and adore God on purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment