Friday, March 13, 2015

Prayer, Song, and Thought for the Day

 

Prayer for the Day
Lord I am asking You to help me to always act like a Christian musician.  Help me to guard my attitude and my tongue during rehearsal.  Help me to guard my heart and my attitude toward those with whom I minister with musically.  Help me to live a life that is worthy of the vocation to which You have called me.   Help me to be more interested in the people that I work with than I am about a missed note, rhythm, or musical nuance.  These things I pray in Your wonderful name.  Amen. 
Song for the Day “Living for Jesus” by C.F. Weigle  
Thought for the Day 
If we want anyone to believe that Christianity works, we will have to act like Christians every day, all day and even during the night.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment