Saturday, June 29, 2013

Prayer for the day-Learning to Commit and Trust


Prayer for the day-Learning to Commit and Trust

I am thanking you Lord that you are the” way” and I am thanking you in advance for helping me to know how to walk through this sin cursed wicked world.  Please help me to walk in your never failing footsteps.  Lord, I know that I have many weaknesses and some of them are so are so big that they could cause me to lose my way spiritually. 
       Help me Lord to commit my way unto you.  Please forgive me for trying to work out my problems without your help.  Help me to trust you!  Help me to trust you right now to “bring it to pass”.  You have promised that if I will commit and trust that you will guide me every step of my life’s way.  These things I pray.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment