Saturday, June 15, 2013

Prayer for the day-Filled with Logos Christos


Prayer for the day-Filled with Logos Christos


       Lord Jesus, I am asking that the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart be crammed full of the content of your written Word.  Help me, as a Christian musician, to hide your Word in my heart.  May my mind be so filled with the knowledge of your Word that your praise will constantly be in my mouth.  Please let your living water flow out of my inner being.  Please help me to feed your sheep and your lambs with the meat and milk of your Word as I pastor the musician that I communicate with from day to day.  Lord, I want you to know this morning and throughout this day that I love you and give myself to always be your musical servant.  This I pray in your glorious name.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment