Saturday, November 1, 2014

Prayer for this Blog in November

Prayer for this Blog in November
Lord, as I have asked you so many times, please allow this Music philosophy blog to be a blessing during the month of October 2014. It is also my sincere and earnest prayer let this blog go around the world to places where I cannot go.  Lord, thank you that you are answering my prayer by guiding people from ninety seven countries find and read my blog posts. Help me as I prepare a post for each day to be sensitive to the Holy Spirit.  Only you know Lord who is out there ministering musically that needs a fresh anointing for musical ministry.  Help me to know which philosophical and devotional topics are important and will be a blessing.  I am asking You Lord to give special help as we include posts on Christian music education, music philosophy, church music, and music of the Bible. Lord, you know that at times I am not sure which topics to write about concerning music. Please anoint the blog and the blogger.  Please give special help to our new blog family members from the Countries of Tanzania and Armenia which were added to our blog family during September.  These things I ask in your great and wise and wonderful name.  Amen.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment