Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Christmas Prayer, Song, and Thought for the Day

Christmas Prayer

I thank you heavenly Father for sending your son to be born in a manger.  Thank You Jesus, that although you were very God, You were willing to leave the portals of heaven and come to earth to be born, and to live, suffer, and die for my sins.  Lord, please help me to have a thankful heart for Your coming to earth and for caring for my soul.  Thank you for fulfilling the Father’s plan of salvation that included a sinner like me. Lord Jesus, today we celebrate Your birth, help us to look into our hearts and be sure that there is nothing there that would displease You.  Lord, this is a blessed Christmas day because you are with us and that you dwell in our hearts.  These things I pray in your matchless and wonderful name.  Amen.
Song for the DayIt Came upon a Midnight Clear” by Edmund H. Sears
Thought for the Day
It would be a good thing if we all would spend this day being thankful for what we have rather than wishing that we had more.

No comments:

Post a Comment