Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Song, Prayer, and Thought for the Day

Prayer for the Day

Dear Lord and worthy Father in heaven I am ashamed of how I often attempt to worship you.  Please forgive me for being so selfish in my attitudes of worship.  Lord I am needy many times when I enter Your House.  I do not mean to obscure Your glory with my troubles and needs, but I know that many times my mind is on my problems rather than your Glory.  Please help me to come before your presence with singing, rejoicing and an attitude of praise to You for who you are and what you have done for me. These things I am praying in your name.  Amen.
Song for the Day Father, I Adore You by Terrye Coelho
Thought for the Day
My former pastor R.E. Carroll used to tell us that we should practice the presence of God every day of the week rather than only when we came to church to worship on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment