Saturday, September 20, 2014

Prayer, Song,and Thought for the Day

Prayer for the Day
I want to thank You heavenly Father that you have given me so many reasons to be happy today.  I want to thank you for my family and for some friends that are really my friends when I need them.  Lord, thank You for being a friend that “sticketh closer than a brother” (Ps.18:24).  This morning I want to also thank You for Your Word that tells us to drown out Satan’s voice by shouting the praises of our God with singing.  While I am thanking You LORD, I want to also thank you for creating music.  These things I am praying in Your wise and wonderful name.  Amen.
Song for the Day-- Praise Him, Praise Him by Fanny Crosby
Thought for the Day
If you feel like shouting today, shout out the praises of our wonderful LORD who is worth of shouting and excitement!

No comments:

Post a Comment