Sunday, September 21, 2014

Prayer, Song, and Thought for the Day

Prayer for the Day
I am amazed at Your love for me Lord.  In Your wrath You have remembered mercy.  Thank You for treating me as Your Child when I asked You for forgiveness of my sins.  You are truly an awesome God.  Thank You for making it possible for me to truly say “Abba Father”.  I do not have adequate words to express my awe and wonder at Your love that You have shown me.  Al that I can think to say right now is thank You, thank You, thank You for making me Your son!  These thoughts I am bringing to Your throne.  Amen.
Song for the Day A Child of the King by Harriet E. Buell
Thought for the Day
Since God has forgiven us of our awful transgressions, surely we should be able to forgive a friend when he or she commits a trespass against us.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment