Sunday, July 6, 2014

Prayer, Song, and Thought for the Day

Prayer for the Day
Dear heavenly father, I am convicted by this verse in the Book of Praises.  Although my strength is small, my heart is burning to in a greater way to lift up Your holy name with music.  I know that You are great and are high and lifted up, but I want all those who attend worship this week to experience you as being greatly lifted up.  Lord bless all those dedicated Christians around the world who are right now making preparation to lift up Your name in an even greater way this week.  These earnest petitions I am praying in your wonderful and worthy name.  Amen.
Song for the Day  I Exalt Thee  by Peter Sanchez Jr.
Thought for the Day
As important as musical nuance is to giving God our best musical offering, what is most important is that the music and the musicer give our great god a “greater rising”.

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment