Tuesday, July 1, 2014

 Prayer for this blog in July

Lord, as I have asked you so many times, please allow this Music philosophy blog to be a blessing during the month of July. It is also my sincere and earnest prayer let this blog go around the world to places where I cannot go.  Lord, thank you that you are answering my prayer by guiding people from eighty countries find and read my blog posts. Help me as I prepare a post for each day to be sensitive to the Holy Spirit.  Only you know Lord who is out there ministering musically that needs a fresh anointing for musical ministry.  Help me to know which philosophical and devotional topics are important and will be a blessing.  I am asking You Lord to give special help as we include more posts on Christian music education. Lord, you know that at times I am not sure what topics to write about concerning music. Please anoint the blog and the blogger.  These things I ask in your great and wise name.  Amen.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment