Thursday, April 5, 2018

Providing for Our Children’s Music Education


Providing for Our Children’s Music Education 
            Whatever it takes, make sure that your children receive a quality
music education and that you provide them opportunities to give their
musical talents back to the God who gave them to your children.
I am grateful that Dr. John I. Page and his wife, Virginia, took me
to church fellowship meetings and to retirement communities to sing
the gospel as a little child. I was extremely blessed to have a pastor
and his wife that cared about a little boy who had some musical talent.
I am also grateful that in July of 1967 Dr. Page invited me to an  
altar of prayer where I confessed my sins and wept my way into the
loving arms of my forgiving Savior Jesus Christ. I will forever be
thankful that I was given a Christian upbringing, and that as a child I 
was given musical training and many opportunities to give my musical
talents back to God. 
          Every Christian parent has the responsibility to care for their children's
spiritual welfare and to give them every opportunity minister musically.
 Every child is given musical talent by our loving Heavenly Father.
Mothers and fathers, you have the responsibility to give your children
an opportunity to develop their musical talents and at an early age
give those talents back to God. That is what really matters, because
children learn musically by doing. If you want your sons and daughters
to give their musical talents to God in adulthood, make sure their
early memories of going to church include musicing unto Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment