Thursday, March 8, 2018

Staying Off of the Exit Ramps-part 2


Staying Off of the Exit Ramps-part 2    

       God has declared in verse twelve of the third chapter of the Revelation, “him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God.”  My grandson Caiden, the little boy who had marched in the back door the day before, looked up at me and said, “Grandpa, I will help you” - although his strength was small, he was willing to help me.

        If you are willing, if you will now look up at Jesus and say, “I will help you,” even though your strength is small, God will empower you to be his witnesses in “Judea, and Samaria, and even to the uttermost part of the earth.”  God will be right there in the hour of trial and trouble.  On the authority of God’s “true truth” he promises, “I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God which is New Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God!  And I will write upon him my new name.” Christian musicians stay out there in God’s harvest field.  God declares in Vs. 11, “Behold, I come quickly, hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.”  May God bless you and keep you and empower this very morning to do his work.   

Thought for the Day

Although we often do not believe that we have the strength to stay at the post of music ministry where God has placed us, we must remember that as Rev. Coy McGinus used to say, "if we will furnish the man HE will furnish the grace."


No comments:

Post a Comment