Monday, November 9, 2015

Thought, Song, and Prayer for the Day

Thought for the Day
I want to be sure that I, as a Christian musician, place more value or moral value than musical value.
Song for the Day O to Be Like Thee by Thomas O. Chrisholm
Prayer for the Day
My dear Precious LORD and Savior I am crying out to You, “O to be like Thee! Lord now I am coming, Now to receive Thy anointing divine”.  Please help me to keep the main thing the main thing.  Lord, I want You to be first in my life.  I am asking You to “Pour out Thy Spirit, fill with Thy love”.  Please “Make me a temple meet for Thy dwelling: fit me for life and heaven above.”  My heart is crying out to You, “O to be like Thee, blessed redeemer, pure as Thou art.”  These things I am earnestly asking.in Your wonderful holy Name.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment