Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Prayer and Song for the Day

Prayer for the Day 
I want to thank you Lord that You have made it possible for me to stay productive in my retirement years.  My sincere prayer is that You will make it possible for me to “occupy” until You return the second time or until You take me home to be You in heaven.  Help me to use the talents that You have given me to busy myself with the work of Your heavenly kingdom.  Help me to stir and stimulate ministering musician’s minds and hearts until they will not be weary in well doing.  Help me, by your grace and power, to fight our enemy Satan by exposing his musical stratagems.  This I pray in Your Strong and mighty powerful name.
Song for the Day We’ll Work til Jesus Comes by Elizabeth Mills

 

No comments:

Post a Comment