Thursday, November 26, 2015

Prayer and Chorus for the Day

Prayer for the Day
My wonderful LORD, I do not know how to go out and come in before You because you are so wonderful that Your blessings are past finding out.  You are a wonderful Lord and Savior to me.  You have blessed me with a wonderful family and a wonderful wife.  You have bestowed so many wonderful blessings upon me that I am not able to even remember all of them at this time.  You are an awesome God and are truly a friend that sticks closer than my wonderful brothers Nathan and David.  Thank you for the material blessings that you have poured out upon me.  I want to thank you that I am setting on a couch in my son-in–law’s and my daughter’s home in Coleraine Northern Ireland as I type this blog post this morning. Wow! I am not worthy of such a blessing.  Therefore, I am overwhelmed with joy and gratitude.  Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.  Amen and Amen.  Glory and Honor, and blessing belong to you this morning.
Chorus for the Day Bless His Holy Name by Andrae Crouch

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment