Sunday, January 4, 2015

Song, Prayer, and Thought for the Day

Song for the Day “Know God’s Promise Is True” by Lelia M. Morris

Prayer for the Day
Dear Lord, I want to thank You that Your Word is True.  Thank You that You loved me so much that you have given me Your “True Truth” to guide me along my Christian Journey.  Lord, as I enter this new year, help me to understand Your precious Word when I read it.  Lord, I trust Your inspired Word and I believe that I will be able to stand upon its truths as the year progresses.  These things I am bringing to You with my simple trust and thanksgiving.  Amen.
Thought for the Day
A great percentage of the “learned” of this world feel sorry for me because I believe and try to live by the precepts of God’s Word.  I feel soy for them because they do not have faith in God and his Word.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment