Sunday, January 11, 2015

Prayer, Song, and Thought for the Day

Prayer for the Day
I want to thank You Father, Son, and Holy Spirit for all being so involved in my spiritual welfare.  Thank You Lord that You have not me alone on this earth to face life’s problems by myself.  I am amazes at the thoroughness of Your care for me.  Although you have made provision for my salvation, help me to attend to the means of grace.  Help me to not be humanly stubborn and fail to let the Holy Spirit lead and guide me each day.  This I am praying in Your wise and wonderful name.  Amen. 
Song for the Day We Believe in God the Father” by Timothy D. Smith
Thought for the Day
One of the important aspects of our access to the comforter is through him we have access to “true truth”.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment