Saturday, December 7, 2013

Prayer, Song, and Thought for the Day

Prayer for the Day
Lord, I am asking You to help me to turn to you when I am misunderstood or when others are speaking negatively about my music ministry.  Help me to flee to Your great loving heart when I am accused falsely.  Please help me to not get bitter or to desire to get even or to lash back with words.  I am also asking You to help me to guard my tongue, my attitude, and my inner most heart.  Lord, you are the only one that is able to “Renew us as in the days of old.”  These petitions I am bringing to You because I know that You are an All- wise Father and only you can bring healing in the time of trouble.  Thank You Lord in advance for what You are going to do for Your people.  Amen.
Song for the DayThe Battle is the Lord’sby M. Clarkson 
Thought for the Day  
 If you find yourself in the “fiery furnace” for the right reasons, the Son of God will be there to protect you.

No comments:

Post a Comment