Thursday, December 26, 2013

Prayer, Song, and Thought for the Day

Prayer for the Day
I want to thank You Lord for being the living Christ.  Thank You for being the God who “is” and not merely one who “was”.   Thank you for making it possible for a Kansas farmer like me to come to a saving and sanctifying knowledge of You.  Thank you that You suffered without the gate to sanctify your people (Hebrews 13:12).  Thank You for Your great love and sacrifice in coming to dwell on earth and to dwell in my heart.  Amen.
Song of the DayWe Three Kings” by John H. Hopkins
Thought for the Day
Although many of my generation believe that seeking after Christ is a waste of time since they do not believe that He is truly God, I want to go on record as one “Baby Boomer” that is a seeker after Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment