Saturday, April 20, 2013

Prayer for the day-Spiritual Horticulture Part 6

                                                     Prayer for the day- The musician Part 6
Lord please help me to stay alive spiritually so that after I have ministered to others I will not become a “castaway”.  As I try to minister to others through my musing unto God and my writings, help me to be a partaker of the divine fruit.  Help me to hide your word and your wisdom in my heart.  Please do not let Satan steal away your word which I have been able to store in my heart and mind.  Help me to share your word effectively with others.  Please help me, as you lead me to your living water, to have enough good sense to drink of its goodness so that I may to be sustained spiritually and be able share it with others. These things I most fervently ask.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment