Friday, April 19, 2013

Prayer for the day-Spiritual Horticulture Part 5

                                                     Prayer for the day-The musician Part 5

       Lord my heart is blessed when I think about how you sustain plant life through the photosynthesis process.  I know that you care about your children much more than plant life on this earth.  Thank you for leaving heaven and coming to be born of a virgin.  Thank you for living, suffering and dying on the cross for my sin.  Thank you for caring enough for us to provide the means of grace necessary to maintain a victorious Christian life in this wicked sinful world.  Thank you that you not only plant us on purpose but you also sustain us spiritually very much on purpose!  Help me to remain full of your spiritual “chlorophyll” in order to maintain spiritual life through your spiritual “photosynthesis” process.  Lord please accept my praise and adoration for all have done what you are doing now, and what you will do in the future.   Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment