Thursday, April 18, 2013

Prayer for the day-Spiritual Horticulture Part 4


                                                    Prayer for the day-the musician Part 4 
      I thank you Lord for making me to be “like a tree”.  Thank you for keeping me sustained by living nutrients necessary to sustain my “green leaf”.  Thank you for making me to be like an evergreen tree.  I thank you Holy Spirit for flowing through me and keeping me pliable spiritually.  Thank you for not letting me become brittle and unable to make it through the storms of life.  Help me to put my spiritual roots close to your streams of   living water and to use that water to make spiritual photosynthesis in the presence of your “light”.  Lord I need your help each day as I read your word and communicate with you.  Please do not let my leaf wither but let it remain green and useful.  It is in your name that I pray these things.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment