Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Prayer for the day-Spiritual Horticulture Part 2

                                                        Prayer for the day-Spiritual Horticulture Part 2

       Thank you Heavenly Father for making me your son.  Thank you for removing the chaff from my life and making me like a tree.  Thank you for giving me a spiritual “green leaf” as a testimony that I am alive in Christ.  Thank you that you have made it possible for me to have inner life through your spiritual photosynthesis process.  Please keep my spiritual xylem and phloem working to circulate your spiritual “sugars”.  Lord I am asking you to help me to be able to minister to someone today that needs spiritual encouragement.  Holy Spirit flow through me today so that I may be able to feed someone’s soul today.  Thank you. I love you with all of my being.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment