Friday, September 1, 2017

Thank You for a Great July


Thank You for a Great August

          This month the blog received over 2,200 page views from various people in the 124 total countries in our blog family. We have had over 95,400 page views since January 3013. The top ten countries this month were: The United States, Russia, France, Brazil,  Poland, Ukraine, Germany, Ireland, China, and Portugal. It has been a very hot month here in Ohio.  Our families have all been getting ready for the school tear.  Deanna is not only working on editing the devotional book but she has also started a new teaching job in Scotland.  Rachelle has also been getting ready for the school year.  She has been doing some exciting decorating in her music classroom.

            As I have mentioned earlier, the manuscript for my third book has been given to the publisher.  Pray that the Lord will help them as they put the final editing touches on the manuscript.  The editor of the forthcoming devotional book is making progress on the content editing process.  She just sent me some more of the semi-finished material and I am giving it another look! Please pray for her as she works on editing the book and starts her new teaching job.

Prayer for the Month of September

I want to thank You Lord for the many months that You have helped me to prepare material for this blog.  As I look back on the years of blogging since January of 2013, I can see the hand of God in all that has been accomplished.  You have helped me so many times to keep going when I was so burned out emotionally.  Thank You for giving me seed thoughts from your Word that have helped me to collect my thoughts and form them into blog posts.  I am asking you to help me again in the month of September to be able to write posts that will be a help to some Christian musician somewhere around the world that is weary in ell doing.  For all that You have done and for all that you will do in the future, I give you praise and thanks.  This I am praying in the precious name of the Father.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment