Thursday, February 4, 2016

More on Good and Faithful Musicians Part 6


More on Good and Faithful Musicians Part 6

            I believe that sacred musical performance that has been devoid of the characteristics which have been mentioned I  my earlier posts on “faithful Musicians” has been one of the reasons that so many Christian musicians becoming disillusioned with traditional sacred music.  One of the other reasons has been that some busy musicians have failed to seek the aid and anointing of the Holy Spirit upon their sacred musicing.  Therefore, I contend that a part of being a faithful servant (pistos doulos 4103, 1401) is being completely submissive to the leadership of the Holy Spirit.  Furthermore, I believe that a part of faithful musical servanthood involves being as passionate, and being even more passionate, about sacred musicing than one is about secular musicing.

No comments:

Post a Comment