Sunday, September 13, 2015

Quote, Prayer, and Song for the Day


Quote for the Day
 1Timothy 6:5-6 “Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself.  But godliness with contentment is great gain.”
Prayer for the Day
My precious Lord I want to be more like You.  Please help me to keep my priorities straight.  I know that the most important priority is being instead of doing.  I want to work for you, but I am aware that good works will not get me to Heaven.  I am also aware that although it takes money to live in this present world.  However, help me to not be too money conscious.  If I know my heart and mind, I want to have Your presence in my life much more than I want money.  These thoughts I am bringing to You Lord this morning.  Search my heart and direct my ways this day.  Amen.
Song for the Day  I’d Rather Have Jesus by Rhea F. Miller

 

No comments:

Post a Comment