Saturday, September 19, 2015

Prayer, Song, and thought for the Day


Prayer for the Day
Lord please help me to store up your word in my heart.  Help me to guard my heart and not store anything there that will hinder my spiritual walk when I am called to go through the “nighttime” of life.  When I am troubled, help me to remember your precious promises that are stored in my mind.  I am asking you that “Your Song’ will lift me up spiritually and emotionally when the nighttime of life is surrounding me.  I am asking You that Your powerful song will defeat Satan when he comes in like a flood and tries to destroy me.  I know that Your song will be efficacious when I need it the most. I want to thank you Lord for caring enough for me to give me a song in the night.  These things I pray in your wonderful; name.  Amen.
Song for the DayAll Your Anxiety by Edward Henry Joy
Thought for the Day-- God will not always let us escape the night but He will always be our “song in the night”.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment